The objective of the program is to give educational opportunities to the poor and talented students of Merged Districts in quality institutions outside Merged Districts, called Centers of Excellence. Merged Districts currently lack quality educational institutions. Under the program 390 students drawn from all seven Districts and six Sub Division and based on test conducted by provincial Educational Testing & Evaluation Agency have been admitted in grade VII for receiving free education up to grade XII.The free educational expenses include tuition, hostel, utility charges, pocket money etc within the approved yearly limit of Rs. 150,000/- per student. The program is expected to develop a core of talent for socio – economic transformation in Merged Districts. (Read more)
Students are studying in various grades in the following institutions.
1. Islamia College, Peshawar.
2. Edwards College, Peshawar.
3. Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar.
4. Heavy Industry Taxila City, Taxila.
5. Pak-Turk International School & College, Hayatabad, Peshawar.
6. Peshawar Public School & College, Peshawar.
7. Islamia Collegiate School, Islamia College, Peshawar.
8. University Model School, University of Peshawar.
9. Agricultural University Public School.
10. Fazle Haq College, Mardan.
11. Akram Khan Durrani Public School & College, Bannu.
12. University Wensame College, Gomal University, D.I Khan.
13. University Public School, University of Peshawar.
14. University Public School, University of Malakand.
15. Abbottabad Public School, Abbottabad.
16. Pakistan Scout Cadet College, Batrasi, Mansehra.